Why go on a Home Exchange?
The answer is anyone with a home (houses, luxury homes, apartments, flats, villas, ski chalets, camper vans, cabins, condos, motor homes, river barges, house boats and even castles have been offered for exchanges).
Reasons to enjoy home exchange holiday travel
1. Exchanging homes for vacations and holidays provides free accommodations.
2. Job exchanges such as long term teacher exchanges where individuals trade homes, jobs and often vehicles for six months to a year.
3. Exchanging homes to be near family, friends, kids in college.
4. Budget house swap accommodation while one attends university during summer or regular sessions.
5. To attend sporting events such as the Olympics, Super Bowl, Wimbledon tennis or golf tournaments. Golf home exchange to great golf destinations and enjoy free accommodations with a house swap.
6. To scout for job opportunities in another area of your or another country.
7. Some are considering a community for a future move or retirement. They experience what it is like to live in that community through a home exchange before making the commitment to buy or move.
8 To live in another community as a non tourist and experience the differences in culture.
9. To get away to an isolated or off the beaten track location.
10. Budget accommodation for a short term job.
11. Exchanging homes for weekend getaway.
12. To save money. In hard economic times home exchange provides the best vacation accommodation value. There is no cost for accommodation.
13. A home exchange may allow one the opportunity to bring pets on vacation with them.
14. With home swaps, one avoids hotel costs, cramped over priced rooms and hotel surcharges.